The Prapela ambassador program recognizes the contribution of nurses, educators and community organizations for the important role they play in the improvement of infant health.
1. Get your ID: Ambassadors receive a unique Prapela ambassador identification number after enrolling in the program.
2. Share knowledge: Ambassadors share their knowledge and experience with SVS and Prapela with parents and caregivers.
3. Share your ID: So that parents and caregivers will enter the number when purchasing Prapela products.
4. See Stories: Active Ambassadors will be recognized on the Prapela website.
5. Awards: Award winners will be selected based on the number parents and caregivers using Prapela products and the story of their commitment to improving infant health.
Nurses must accept awards as unrestricted educational grants subject to public reporting for compliance with health care professionals. Educators and non-profit Community organizations are unrestricted in the use of an award. Applicants must not be employed by or have any member employed by Prapela, Inc. Refer to details on the Ambassador application